Greetings to all you guys, gals, and enby pals!
Wow– less than ONE WEEK until we’ll all be together in Virginia Beach celebrating the inaugural Steven Universe-exclusive fan convention event! We could not be more excited, and we are so grateful. This could not have happened without you.
A few reminders before you check-in to the con:
- Registration hours are as follows (you can view the full schedule here)
- Thursday, October 12 – 6 PM – 9 PM, weekend passes only
- Friday, October 13 – 9 AM – 2 PM, weekend and day passes
- Friday, October 13 – 2 PM – 6 PM, weekend passes only
- Saturday, October 14 – 9 AM – 2 PM – weekend and day passes
- Bring either a printed or digital copy of your ticket to be scanned.
- The tickets were originally emailed by our third party ticket seller by the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can send you another copy if you contact us from the original email with which you purchased your ticket.
- If you will be 18 or older at the time of the con, you must present a state-issued photo ID (state identification card, driver’s license, passport, etc) upon registration.
- 15 – 18 year olds may present a school ID or similar.
- For everyone 14 and younger, you must check in with your badge-holding guardian, who must have state-issued ID.
- Please note that the person to whom the ticket is registered MUST be present and show the aforementioned approved forms of identification in order for a ticket to be picked up. You will not be able to pick up a ticket that is not registered under your name.
THERE WILL BE NO PASSES OFFERED AT THE DOOR. If you did not have a ticket registered in your name before 11:59 PM EST on October 6 (the transfer deadline), you will be turned away without admission. This includes Kickstarter donors who did not register their original tickets.